Sunday, October 9, 2011

First blog weigh-in!

Before I started my blog the heaviest I was, was around 222-225 and now that I am finally getting off my butt I am seeing small results and that makes me so happy. I weighed in first thing in the morning and I am down from 217 to 213.9 a loss of 3.1 lbs


I have been starting off the whole exercising thing slowly to get back into the swing of things. As of right now I am doing a lot of walking and stair push-ups and step-ups. Every week I am going to keep adding to my routine. I bought a biggest loser dvd that I am going to try tomorrow, and to be honest I am afraid! My best advice I can give is to set small goals if you overwhelm yourself with huge goals and fail you will just give up on yourself. I know it is probably going to take me a while to reach the weight that I want to be, but I am fine with that. I would rather lose 1 lb a week and know I am making changes that will work for the rest of my life than eat nothing but cottage cheese, lose 10 lbs a week, be miserable and gain it all back when I eat normal food. I am finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and I can't wait to get there :-)



 

1 comment: