Wednesday, October 19, 2011

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

There is temptation all around me and the fights going on in my brain are driving me nuts. Why can't I think of food like a normal person? I constantly crave things that are horrible for me. I was fine for the first week or two of my diet, and it is just like ever other time I have tried something, after I short time I give up. I don't want to give up by any means, I just don't know what to do. All I want is to be happy with myself and my body and this war going on in my brain is not helping me at all. I know I only have a few of you that read my blog, but I would love any advice on cravings and addiction. I can admit I am a food addict so I guess that is the first step to recovery.

1 comment:

  1. Don't Give up!! I had the same problem when I changed my eating habits. I promise it does get better!!! The trick for me was to allow myself small indulgences each day. I love, love LOVE chocolate - so I would eat one of those Skinny Cow dreamy cluster packet. Its a small amount of chocolate that won't wreck your diet. Try something small like that and then follow it up with a piece of fruit - that will subside the chocolate craving and then the piece of fruit makes you feel more satisfied. Of course I'm not sure if you're a sweet tooth gal like me, but it worked for me in the beginning. Or eat a small amount whatever you're craving (just for the taste of it) and drink a bunch of water, if you're not a fruit person... Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete